FANTACI products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
FANTACI Additional Guarantees
Safety and quality are priorities for us in supplying any FANTACI product. We conduct stringent in-house quality assurance testing of our products. We love our products, and believe you’ll love them too, which is why we guarantee we will provide you with a repaired or replacement product, refund, or store credit for inherent materials or manufacturing defects as follows:
Interior Fit-out Products:
* tapware, sinks, shower mixers, and bathroom fittings (seven years from date of delivery for ordinary finishes or three years from date of delivery for special surface finishes, as applicable);
* sanitaryware and acrylic bathtubs (five years from date of delivery);
* cabinets, carcasses, doors and hardware (five years from date of delivery); and
* all mirror products and LED mirrors (one year from date of delivery).
* structural defects in the frames of all indoor sofas, chaise, armchairs, chairs, tables, and storage (five years from date of delivery);
* defects in electrical accessories within indoor furniture products (three years from date of delivery); and
* any other defect in materials or manufacturing (one year from date of delivery).
These FANTACI Additional Guarantees apply in addition to, and do not replace, limit, or exclude, other rights and remedies that might be available to you as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law.
Warranty Details & Limitations
1. The FANTACI Additional Guarantees are provided by Up Import and Export Pty Ltd trading as FANTACI (ABN 65 621 480 215) of 3/11-12 Phillip Court, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
2. The FANTACI Additional Guarantees are for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product only. Proof of purchase may be required by FANTACI as a condition of any claim.
3. FANTACI products are supplied to the purchaser for personal household use only. The FANTACI Additional Guarantees do not apply to any commercial use of your products.
4. In order to enjoy the peace of mind that this warranty affords and to ensure the optimum performance of your product, you must comply with all instructions relating to ongoing care and maintenance. Any faults that occur as a result of failure to comply with the included care and maintenance directions will not be covered by the FANTACI Additional Guarantees.
5. The FANTACI Additional Guarantees will otherwise not apply where the defect in, or failure of, the product arises in whole or in part from:
* negligent and/or improper use of the product (including, but not limited to, a failure to comply with the included care and maintenance directions, subjecting the product to incorrect or inconsistent electrical supply or use with inappropriate accessories, or unauthorised modification or tampering of any kind);
* any change or deterioration that can be reasonably expected as a result of normal wear and tear or environmental factors (including creasing or fading of leathers and timbers and fabrics, and foam and fillings softening and forming to the shape of the user over time);
* anything that is an intentional characteristic or design feature of the product (including scars, marks and differing pore density and colour in timber and leather, or minor variances in colour, size, shape, and weight from specifications or sample products); or
* any installation of the product by unlicensed tradespeople, installation not in accordance with the relevant law, regulation, standard, industry practice or the manufacturer’s instructions, or any damage that arises from installation.
6. All claim assessments, as notified by FANTACI, are final. FANTACI will determine the appropriate remedy (repair, replacement, refund, or store credit) in its sole discretion. Any repair or replacement may be subject to delay as FANTACI may forward the product to the relevant manufacturer or repair agent.
How to Make a Claim
If you wish to make a claim under the FANTACI Additional Guarantees, you must lodge a warranty claim either online or by calling or emailing us: email@example.com. All information required by FANTACI to assess your claim, including proof of purchase, must be submitted to FANTACI within the applicable warranty period (see above). Once a completed claim has been correctly lodged with our service department, FANTACI will assess your claim and will usually respond within 10 business days. Additional response time may be required where information or action is required from a manufacturer or repair agent.